The year 2015 has been very productive during these five months, with six accepted SSCI papers. Know more about this at the publications page.
- Liu, S. H. J., & Lan, Y.-J.* (Accepted). Social constructivist approach to web-based EFL learning: Collaboration, motivation, and perception on Google Docs. Educational Technology & Society. (SSIC) (Corresponding author)
- Lin, T. J., & Lan, Y. J.* (Accepted). Language learning in virtual reality environments: Past, present, and future. Educational Technology & Society. (SSCI) (Corresponding author)
- Lan, Y. J., Fang, S. Y., Legault, J., & Li, P. (Accepted). Second language acquisition of Mandarin Chinese vocabulary: Context of learning effects. Educational Technology Research & Development. (SSCI)
- Lan, Y. J., Kan, Y. H., Sung, Y. T., & Chang, K. E. (Accepted). Oral-performance language tasks for CSL beginners in Second Life. Language Learning & Technology. (SSCI)
- Lan, Y. J. (2015). Contextual EFL learning in a 3D virtual environment. Language Learning & Technology, 19(2), 16-31. (SSCI)
- Lan, Y.-J., Sung, Y. T., Cheng, C. C., & Chang, K. E. (2015). Computer-supported cooperative prewriting for enhancing young EFL learners' writing performance. Language Learning & Technology, 19(2), 134-155. (SSCI)